OHMS PTA Meeting
March 5, 2015
Mr. Glenn, Natalie Bartholomew, Lauren Woodcock, Beth Kunz, Amy Skinner, Emily Stout, Brittany Maxfield, Cherish Curtis, Lisa Zupancic, Janice Carlsen, Marvelle Morgan
Conducted By: Beth Kunz
Treasurer’s Report: Amy Skinner
PTSA report: Lauren Woodcock
Canned Food Drive date to set-April?? Combine with the Soar kids and donuts for the winning TA
Principal’s Report: Mr. Glenn
* Thank you for the subs obtained for the funeral. Can a memorial page be done for Adam Johnson? Lisa to follow up on the details.
* February Minutes approved by Cherish seconded by Brittany
* Legislative Day went well. Beth and Natalie attended.
* Red Ribbon week-successful. Changes for next year to be considered-not doing on a short week. Donuts were a hit.
* Decided to have Net Smartz in association with White ribbon week for next year. Marvelle and Jill to take on.
* Blue Ribbon week to be scheduled in association with the Utah anti bullying coalition. Natalie to check with Steve on if this has been scheduled.
* Discuss budget proposals for 2015-2016 in April
* ALPS orientation coming up on March 24 at 6:30. Have a PTA member there to recruit members.
* Teacher Appreciation will be May 4-8. Lunch will be served on May 6-Texas Roadhouse. Friday morning breakfast with a start time of 7:20. Sonic slushes to be delivered one afternoon. Use Pop stop? Soft Serve ice cream? Catherine Hammond has machine
Counseling Center Items:
* Career Day March 10-401 volunteers to teach this day. PTSA students to leave fourth period early to help direct presenters to their room. Emily and Beth to come for check in at 9:45.
Meeting Adjourned: 12:55 pm
Next Meeting-Thursday, Apr 9, 11:00 am