Mr. Glenn, Steve Cherry, Lauren Woodcock, Denise Heninger, Emily Stout, Amy Powell, Brittany Maxfield, Shannon Smith, Amy Jessen, Stephanie Hansen, Beth Kunz, Brittany Daw, Jill Nebeker
Conducted By: Denise Heninger
Minutes approved by Amy Jessen and seconded by Stephanie Hansen
Treasurer’s Report: Amy Powell
We are on budget.
PTSA report: Lauren Woodcock
Sweatshirts have been received, just waiting for final payment. Legislative day is upcoming will begin planning with Shannon
Principal’s Report: Mr. Glenn
Just finished rivalry week. Oquirrhfest is beginning. Drill to be built on site of school in Ghana. Goal is to raise $25,000. Shirts are on sale for $10. Assembly will be November 30.
TA intervention is going well. No need for parent volunteers yet.
* Red Ribbon Week-went well. Work on future advertising.
* Memory Book-The cover has now been chosen. District to set up email account.
* Council Meeting-will be held at Oquirrh on Dec 10 at 11:45. Council will now provide $100 towards meal.
* Reflections-23 enteries this year. 20 moved on. Awards assembly is scheduled for Nov 30 6:30-8:30 at Riverton High school.
* Legislative day-Feb 26. Our day will be scheduled separate from this. Shannon will make arrangments. Do we want to invite more than the 15 PTSA kids? Possible-SBO’s or NJHS or Soar
* Leadership Awards-please fill out the forms. No one from our district has received this award.
* Secondary Council Meeting-Dec10 at 11:45. Brittany to plan food. 25 people $100 to spend.
* JATC Field Trip-November 3-4 for 8th graders. Four chaperones per busy for 16 a day. Two shifts 10-11:30 and 9-10:30. Natalie will put a list together of the teachers participating on which days. This information will be online, Cherish to oversee.
* Reality Town is scheduled for November 18. 50 volunteers needed.
* Utah Scholars-Jan 7 Skylert sent to see if parents will participate. Training will be in Dec with a lunch. Denise to ask Cherish to set up volunteer spot.
* Hearing Screenings-no need for PTA help
* Mrs. Byerline-Denise working on arranging volunteers.
* Net Smartz assembly-better presentation than past. Decide what info to target in upcoming white ribbon week.
Meeting Adjourned: 12:55 pm Brittany-motioned to close Amy-seconded
Next Meeting-Monday, Dec 16, 11:45 am