Mr. Glenn, Natalie Bartholomew, Lauren Woodcock, Beth Kunz, Amy Skinner, Emily Stout, Lisa Zupancic, Marvelle Morgan
Conducted By: Beth Kunz
Treasurer’s Report: Amy Skinner
PTSA report: Lauren Woodcock
Canned Food Drive Top TA will receive donuts. Candy will be handed out as a lunchroom treat
Principal’s Report: Mr. Glenn
* PTA closet needs to be emptied by the last week in May
* March Minutes approved by Stephanie seconded by Lauren
* Net Smartz is scheduled for Wed Sept 9. White ribbon week will be in the Spring of 2016. Decision made to do Fight the New Drug every three years, so 2016-2017
* Blue Ribbon week will be September 14-18. Utah anti bullying coalition is scheduled for Sept 14
* Teacher Appreciation will be May 4-8. Mon- snacks in the teacher’s lounge. Tues- Sonic slushes Wed-Lunch will be served by Texas Roadhouse. Thurs-Self Serve Ice cream in the teacher’s lounge. Friday morning breakfast with a start time of 7:20.
* Field day-June 1-Four volunteers will be needed-Cherish is one. Lauren will oversee the dunk tank. Consensus is to make field day more interactive and actual field activities. Order creamies through Vickie.
* Memory Books will be handed out on June 2. Start time is 7:50 and will be books sorted by TA/or alphabetical. 30 volunteers needed starting at 7:30. Should take 45- minutes to an hour. Dance(Music) will be in the afternoon.
* All reimbursement checks need to be turned in by May 7 meeting.
* Bingham High to host Fight the New Drug on April 13 from 6-7 at Elk Ridge MIddle
Counseling Center Items:
* Parent University is scheduled for May 6 and scholarships will be discussed.
Meeting Adjourned: 12:15 pm
Next Meeting-Thursday, May 7, 11:00 am at Schmidt’s Pasteries